CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Husband (Carl) and I are expecting our first baby! This came as a shock. We're both college students (Although I am due to graduate in May), and were planning on waiting for HIM to graduate. However, we really couldn't be happier. Scared. But happy!

I'm scared right now, because I'm mildly cramping. All my buddies at thebump.com tell me that its perfectly normal, and is probably just bowel or growing uterus related. I pray so! This is a surprise pregnancy, but that doesn't mean I'm not any less excited for it!!!

June 27th, 2009! I'm having me a Junebug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!