CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I give

To much is going on in my life right now -

- Keevia and I are sick. We both have colds. K may be teething. I dunno, I've given up trying to figure out if shes teething.
- If K isn't fussing, she wants to walk. ALL THE TIME. She can't do it very well, but she sure wants to.
- My ankle hurts really badly randomly.
- Satan is REALLY bothering our family right now. Like hardcore.
- Between medical bills, student loans coming into repayment, and me not being able to work because of A) being sick, B) my ankle or C) K being a fusspot, we're SUPER tight on money, which leads to SUPER stress.
- I'm trying to work, cook dinner, take care of a baby, start up a business, and spend lots of time with my husband. I have zero free time. ZERO.

I guess I'm just asking for prayer and good thoughts. For various reasons, Satan is just blasting my family right now, and it's starting to get me down... I'm praying hard and trying to stay positive!

There is SO much I want to do with Keevia right now. I want to take her to the Newport Aquarium, the Creation Musseam (okay, that's more me). I want to take her and her Daddy to the State Fair.

Mainly, I just want her to feel better right now. And me.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can both feel better soon. I'm a new follower from blog frog! You've got a cute blog. I'm excited to get to know you and read more. Come check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. Shaina, Your blog is great! I am your newest follower from blog frog. I wanted to say hi! I can relate to your wt. loss struggles. I am under the same struggles and pressures. Hope you are doing well and feeling better! Blessings, Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker

    PS- Your Diva is adorable ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!