CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

First off, it bugs the snot out of me when people call it Turkey day. Yes, tradition states that we eat Turkey on this day, but it's called THANKSGIVING for a reason. Give thanks to God who is great for all the wonderful blessings you have in your life, you know, like that Turkey, or Cornish Hen, or Pizza you have in front of you.

Rant over...

On a much happier note...

I am so eternally, completely, 100% thankful for the newest blessing in my life. Through sleepless nights(or, well, less sleep nights knockonwood), sore nipples, gassy evenings, blow-out diapers, my inability to put on a diaper at 3 am... through all of that, I could not be more blessed, or more thankful for this sweetheart in my life.



I'm also so thankful for the rest of my wonderful family. My wonderful husband, my parents, my in laws, my sister-in-law and my nephews, my sister... and all of Keevs surrogate aunts and uncles.

I cooked Thanksgiving dinner pretty much by myself this year, because my Momma had pneumonia. I'm SO VERY thankful that she's on the mend, and I don't have to worry about hospital visits with a baby!

What are you thankful for this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!