CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2013

This might be a record.

Wow. It's been over six months since I last posted. Two kids, being mobile 95% of the time, a baby that doesn't sleep well... you know the drill. But I'm posting today! Yay! I have so much to post about. Lip Tie and how it affects breast feeding, woven wraps, the Highly Sensitive Child, taking back things I said with kiddo number one, home schooling, etc, etc, etc. I have movie reviews, book reviews, recipes... it's insane! But tonight, tonight I think I will do a bulleted catch up post. - Abbi is almost 11 months. She's crawling anywhere she wants to go, cruising everywhere, and is OH SO CLOSE to walking. She has 8 teeth (yes, Keevia had zero at this age). She's hilarious, can say hi, mama, dada, OH (uh oh), Tada! and I think she has a word or two for Keevia but I haven't quite figured it out yet. She looooooves her Daddy and goes to sleep for him much better than me. She still nurses about 10 times a day, eats anything you put in front of her, and LOVES her sister. She's not a fantastic sleeper. At all. In fact, she's kind of horrible. I've never had more than 4 hours. But she's cute? We recently moved her crib into the guest room to see if I got ANY more rest... so far its a no go. - Keevia is growing like a weed. She's SO smart that she scares me sometimes. Her biggest milestone recently was that we turned her carseat forward facing about 10 days before her third birthday. She adores Doc McStuffins, Princesses, Spiderman, Mickey Mouse, and reading. She has turned into a pretty picky eater, which doesn't make me that happy. But all in all, when I sit down and write out what she WILL eat, the list surprises me. - The girls get along SO well. It's shocking really. Other than a few hair pulls here and there, they really do love each other. I foresee them being thick as thieves. - Both girls got Influenza A the week before Christmas. We almost had to forgo Christmas with our families because of how sick Keevia got. She almost had a secondary stomach thing going on, it was horrible. Then last week Abbi and I both came down (along with my parents, and Carl to some extreme) some weird virus/flu thing. Thankfully Keevia didn't catch it. - Carl and I are fine. His schedule is wonky at times, but at other times he gets 5 days off in a row. I love the time we get to spend together! - I'm starting a new venture, Maimeo Dolls. It started after I started making the girls dolls for Christmas (ASK ME if I got them done, ha!) and turned into a love affair for me. I've also started loving crocheting and knitting again (and even some spinning!) I'm listing every thing on my Etsy shop. - I'm starting my weight loss journey again. I'm no where near my heaviest (20lbs less in fact!) But I would like to be much thinner, and more importantly, much healthier. I plan on blogging about this soon, but the word DIET is not crossing my lips. Exercise and lifestyle choices is how I'm going about it this time! Well that's the past six months in a nut shell. I leave you with this blurry photo until I can post better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!