CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

As I procrastinate...Letter to Sweet Pea

As I sit here, attempting to do my homework (hey, I'm working on it, okay? Get off my back, will ya?) I realize that I haven't really written any letters to my sweet baby girl. I wrote a short one this morning in my pregnancy journal. It's much like what you see in the left hand side bar. I keep a running tally of all the things that happen, like when she kicked for the first time, when we had the BFP, that sort of thing. But today, I wrote a letter to her in there, and I decided to post it on here as well. I plan on, one day, making a scrap book and including it all in there. *le sigh* I still haven't made a wedding scrapbook...which could, possibly, be because I still have zero wedding pictures. I have the DVD full of them, just haven't ordered any yet. I suck at life sometimes.

Dear Baby Girl,
Hey sweetheart! In this fist letter to you, I just want to say how proud I am to be your mommy. I cannot believe how totally blessed I am. As I'm writing this, you are kicking me gently, letting me know you are still there, moving and grooving! I love feeling you move, in fact, it's been my favorite part of this pregnancy.
I can't wait to meet you! On Monday I'll be 20 weeks pregnant, which means we'll be halfway there. I need you to hang in there for at least another 15 weeks, mmkay my sweet girl?
Your Daddy is so excited. He was so happy when we found out you were a girl! You have three first cousins, but they are all boys! You will definitely be well taken care of.
I love you sweet girl, and I can't wait to hold you in my arms. Stay safe, sweet baby of mine.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!