CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My favorite things

Okay.. so I suck at updating. I know.

I decided to do a post of my favorite things, currently.

- The Dermatology episode of Grey's Anatomy. You have to be a true fan to understand, but I want to live on the Dermatology floor.

- Ice cold fountain Coke. Don't hate, I know it has caffeine.

- A clean living room and semi-clean kitchen.

- Netflix + Xbox 360 Live (for FREE for a month!) when we don't have/can't afford cable. This is how I'm watching the Dermatology episode of Grey's anatomy.

- Chocolate/Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies.

- Good books. Even though I seem to be having troubles finding one these days.

- Gold Bond Cream. Don't ask what its for, just realize it's a blessing.

- Butts that move around inside me, and feet or knees or elbows that manage to push their way out so that I can SEE them.

- Reading that a girl who miscarried the day before I found out I had, and is a month ahead of me in her pregnancy, is in false labor/true labor... or whatever, and will be meeting her son very soon!

- Baby clothes. Doesn't matter if its girl or boy... it's adorable.

- Etsy. I love Etsy.

- Husbands that clean the fridge out for me.

- Our apartment, now that I have put up pictures and it LOOKS like a home now... not a blank expanse.

- Days that my Hubby doesn't work, when we get to have a lot of "us" time, and I get to remember all the many, many reasons I love him to pieces.

- The fact that I am 33 weeks pregnant! I could be having a baby in 4-7 weeks... Oh. My. Dear. Lord.

- My recipe for Red, White and Green pasta... and you'll probably get it, along with my hashbrown casserole recipe, if it tastes as good as it looks!

Coming soon - Pictures of Keevia's corner of our room...and maybe some of our "new" apartment.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!