CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

2 Years

2 years ago, I peed on a stick for the first time.

2 years ago, I saw 2 lines for the first time.

2 years ago, my heart stopped, and then swelled with joy.

2 years ago, we started to plan.

2 years ago, the morning sickness started. And brought me to my knees at times.

2 years ago, we picked out names.

2 years ago, in just a few short days, I started bleeding.

2 years ago, I was scared.

2 years ago, we sat in an ultrasound room, at 10 weeks pregnant, to see our baby for the first time.

2 years ago, they couldn't find a heartbeat. The baby only measured 8weeks, 6 days.

2 years ago, I cried.

2 years ago, I felt like my heart was breaking, and the world was coming down around me.

2 years ago, I didn't know what to do, or where to go, or how to act.

1 year ago, God gave us the biggest blessing. Our beautiful baby girl.

I still think about how we felt 2 years ago. I still remember being pregnant for the first time. I still remember crying those tears, over and over again.

I love you peanut, and I always will. 2 years ago you were with us for a very, very short time... and I treasure that time in my heart. I'll hold you one day, my sweet sweet baby.

Two years ago, I cried. Today, I'm crying too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!