CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

I don't have time to blog much...

Because I'm chasing a baby! About two weeks ago, she just randomly turned loose and took off. And she hasn't stopped since. I get a little break when she naps, but its a VERY small break.

Plus, I'm working my socks off in my Moms quilt shop. We have 21 quilts to get done by Christmas. Twenty. One. I did two yesterday by myself... and I'm getting ready to head to the shop soon.

Keevia had her first round of antibiotics. She caught a cold over Thanksgiving and it morphed into a sinus infection. She recovered quickly though! She has two lower teeth now, and is working on her upper front teeth. It's so funny to see posts on Facebook and blog posts about babies her age and younger getting their molars when we're working on our 3rd and 4th teeth!

I've been reading a lot lately... I re-read the first 14 books of Janet Evanovichs "Stephanie Plum" series and then read for the first time the 15th and 16th. I'm currently reading "The Historian", which is a pretty good fiction book! Keep your eyes peeled for a review.

We're all doing well. I have so much I want to write about... but it seems everytime I sit down with a computer, Keevs wakes up from her nap. And my laptop is still broken, so it's difficult to blog at home. I desperately need to pull my laptop back in the living room... but its already so packed with the tree and such...

On a negative note... WHY do we have 6+ inches of snow, AND COUNTING? My Dad started to work and turned around, and my Hubby made it, but now I'm worried about him getting stuff... ugh. Here's to praying that this is over soon!

PLUS: We ordered Keevia's Christmas Present. Fisher-Prices kitchen, available ONLY at Toys R Us. Mom ordered it and caught it on sale. She tried to save some money on shipping and had it sent to the store. Did you know you have THREE DAYS to pick it up? We live an hour and a half away from the nearest store. And there are 6 inches of snow. There is NO way we'll make it to Lexington tomorrow. I know K is still little, but I want her to have a good Christmas, and it drives me crazy that stuff isn't working out. I don't even have her anything to wrap (Mom does, but I don't), and it just makes me feel like a bad Mommy. :(

Alright, off to work. The Beco Butterfly is literally my best friend. Keevs goes down for a nap in it just about every day! I desperately need to get another one (with a detachable infant insert!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!