CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Fathers Day! (A little early, I know)

I have another post that needs to go up tomorrow, so Fathers Day is happening a little early around these parts.

First, to my Daddy.



 Daddy,
As I watch my little girl grow, I have become even more pleased and happy with our relationship. I look at Postsecret, and places like that, and I am SO thankful that I had a strong, Godly man as my father figure.

I knew you were a great Daddy, and I knew you would make a great Papaw, but I don't think I ever knew how much. Every time I see you with Keevia, I think of myself with my Papaw Henry... which you should know how important he was to me. You are (and will continue to be) the light of her life, and I am so happy for that.

Daddy, you have always been there for me, and I know you always will be. You've helped me through math problems, college classes, and life in general. You've introduced me to classical music, fly fishing, and "The Phantom of the Opera". You've instilled respect for people and authority in me, and taught me to be careful with my posessions.

I love you Daddy. I know you know that, but as I watch you with my kiddo, it makes me love you even more.

Forever,
Your Daughter

And my Husband



Dear Carl,

You are the most amazing father. I knew you would be, which is high on the list of reasons I fell in love with you.

You play on the floor, letting Keevia waller(wallow? Wallor?) you to death. You go and get her from her room in the wee hours. You don't get too grossed out when she pukes all over herself and you. You'll change a poopy diaper (VERY rarely), and give baths whenever I ask.

You work so hard to take care of us, and I appreciate it more than you will ever know. By working so hard, you've let me achieve my dream of being a stay-at-home Mom, and I pray you are achieving your dreams as well. I know your job sucks sometimes, but I am SO proud of you.

I know you will ALWAYS be there for me, and for Keevia, no matter what we need. I fall in love with you all over again every time you scoop her into your arms and giggles explode from her. I fall in love when I see you snuggling her, begging for one more kiss. I love you so much, and love spending each day of the rest of my life with you.

You're the best Daddy (and the best husband) that I could ask for. Keevia and I are SO very lucky to have you.

I love you baby,
Your Wife


I can't forget the other "Fathers" in my life. My Grandpa Elmer (who I mysteriously have no pictures of him and Keevia together.

My husbands father, Steve -

And my husbands Grandfather, Owen.


We love you all so VERY much. Thank you for being in our lives.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!