CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

14 weeks!


How far along? 14 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Didn't step on the scales this weekend...I'm bad.
Maternity clothes? Sitting in yoga pants RIGHT now.
Stretch marks? You can see some in my picture, but they were all pre-pregnancy.
Sleep: I want more.
Best moment this week: I think I can feel flutters....
Movement: See above.
Food cravings: Orange Juice.
Gender: I am completely clueless. Maybe girl? Or maybe thats just wishful thinking?
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Energy. Not puking. Pooping. -- yeah, not changing it from last week!
What I am looking forward to: Popping!
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body. Do homework ahead of time.
Milestones: None really...other than I finally remembered to take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!