CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A job, is a job, is a job...

We are finally living full time in our apartment.

Because Carl finally got a job!

Last Tuesday he put an application in at LiquorWorld and then on Thursday, after an interview, he got the job!

And there was much rejoicing!

He's still settling in to the job and the work, but it looks as if its successfully going to pay the bills. Which is all we were asking for.

In pregnancy news, this little lady is a mover and a shaker, and a squirmer. It constantly amazes me in how I can feel her little limbs swimming under my skin. I have an alien inside of me.

I have Braxton Hicks rather regularly, but not enough for concern, thankfully. Just enough for anonyance.

I am absolutely bone tired right now, and desperately need a nap. Carl's working a shift that causes him to get off very late, which causes me to stay up late with him. My sleep pattern is off majorly.

Also, them morning sickness that plagued me the entire first trimester is back with a vengence. I've discovered Ginger capsules though, and they seem to help.

Speaking of ginger, I'm off to take some... see if that makes it better!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! Congrats to Carl for the job. I hope y'all are NOT visiting any Southern Baptist churches because he will not be able to tell them where he works. :-P

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!