CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Blog

Since I seem to have found a following in the Political post, and I have a heck of a lot more to say on the matter, I'm going to start a strictly political blog. It's coming soon, but I just wanted to let y'all know.

Thanks for all the comments, and concerns... I'll try to address them soon!

Carl got a job (WOOHOO!) and starts tomorrow. I have cable internet set up to come to our new apartment, but the dude's not coming until August 28th... so we'll have to see when/what happens with it getting started. I may have to hit the library some to just make sure that Carl's classes are okay. We'll see. Keep an eye open!

Oh, and P.S. if you follow this blog and don't want to follow the political blog, don't feel bad. I understand completely!

Thanks!

EDIT:

The blog's address is:

http://shainanaillieux.blogspot.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!