CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stress

Dear Baby,

Your mother is a procrastinator. You will learn this very, very soon in life! Unfortunately, you HELP momma BE a procrastinator! There are so many interesting baby things for mommy to look up online that her homework gets pushed aside! And a lot of that homework is very, very due!

I have found my stroller however, and I want to order it soon!! Actually, as soon as I have my first ultrasound (It's only a week away! I can not WAIT to see you for the first time!!) I plan on trying to scrape together the money to buy it. It's on sale for $119.00. This is pretty cheap for a full size stroller!


Ah, there it is. That's the color's Mommy plans on doing your nursery in! Unless it turns out that there are two of you in my belly, I don't plan on finding out if you're a boy or a girl. I think those colors will work well with either, I can just add blue or pink!

We have a crib for my baby, but we need to buy a porta crib. This is what will be beside our bed, and what would travel with us when we go to either set of Grandparents. I really didn't like the one that Jen had when we babysat Rosie, because it sank down in the middle (the bassinet part). So, Mom and I did a walk through Babies R' Us and felt of every single play-yard. I really don't like the color of this one, but it was the cheapest, yet sturdiest one!

It costs $159 at Babies R Us and I can't even find it on Amazon! There are other choices, by Chicco. I don't like any of the colors of it either!

We've decided to buy a convertible car seat to try and save as much money as possible. I'm still up in arms about which one we should get. Oh well.

I've procrastinated enough. On to a movie review, and then a book review!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!