CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ugh.

Ugh. I feel gross and disgusting and I just want to go back to bed. My insomnia, which was gloriously gone when I was pregnant, has returned hardcore. Maybe it's the depression that accompanies the miscarriage, or maybe it's just the stress of going back to school. I don't know.

Right now, due to weather and stress, my fibromyalgia is killing me. The only good thing that has come from this miscarriage is the ability to take my muscle relaxers and ibuprofen again. The muscle relaxers I take are skeletal muscles only, so their not the kind that weird you out or cause addictions... they just make you feel like you're going to survive.

Fully caffeinated coffee is also a big plus.... but I would give up both to have baby back.

Mom told me today to continue taking my mucho expensive prenatal vitamins - in case I get pregnant again, and also just for good health. I'm not looking forward to the first one, but I know she's right.

I'm considering, when this miscarriage is over and done with, trying to completely cut out pop. I know I would be healthier, and then indulging in my cuppa wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I am sooooo not looking forward to Feast rehearsal this evening. Nor all day tomorrow. My left knee is having severe nerve pain. It seems like everything in my body has simply fallen apart since Monday, and I don't blame it.

Homework to be completed before December 12:
Book Report of "Still Bored in a Culture of Entertainment" due Monday
4 Forums
2 Movie Reviews ("The Mission" and "End of the Spear")
1 paper on the History of the Missionary Movement
3 Finals

Homework completed on Thanksgiving Break:
-Watched "The Mission" determined that re-watching "End of the Spear" would not be good for my mental state
- Wrote paper for Internship
- Wrote daily journal for Internship

Yeah, miscarriage caused a lot of homework to get pushed aside. I had planned on having everything completed. You see how well THAT worked.

Maybe a shower will make me feel better... then I get to pack and try to Ashland, then back to Grayson, then rehearsal. Whoopee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!