CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Is it over yet?

Wow. Debilitating cramps suck. I have had cramps this bad only once before, and that was back in May, for no reason whatsoever.

My uterus, or bladder one, is randomly spasming. I'm hoping this is a sign that I'll be finished soon.

This is so, so much harder emotionally than I thought it would be. I want it to be over, but then again I don't.

I want to go to bed and sleep, just sleep the pain away. But, I have a paper due... and I haven't started typing it yet. 1,000 words of BS coming right up.

I'm going to go check my pad, then try and get started on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!