CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

...

I'm struggling right now.

I'm struggling with my health. I can't seem to stay in alignment, and my PCOS is rearing its very, very ugly head. We need a new mattress, but it's a rather large investment, and I have to figure out how in hades to get it almost 2 hours here. Keevia has had a pretty bad cold that's made the whole family kind of miserable.

Carl got the new job and has been doing it for over a week now. We're in the adjustment period. It's not easy right now, but I know it'll get better.

I'm struggling with a blanket I'm doing for Rows for Remembrance. I'm struggling with laundry. I'm struggling with energy. I'm struggling with keeping my house clean. I'm struggling with remembering to pay bills. I'm struggling with... everything.

My weight is the same. I did walk half a mile last week, and if the rain ever holds up I plan on it becoming more the norm. The day after my Mom finishes her taxes I'm making her start a Zumba routine with me. No more excuses from either of us.

Please forgive me as I struggle through this. I have two posts in my head that need to get out, and they will soon.

If you pray, and feel led, pray I get my period soon. I'm on day 60+ (I'm not sure exactly what day, it was iPod my iPod and my iPod took a swim in my purse with Keevia's milk sippy and is now sitting in a bag of rice while I pray it works) of my cycle and I'm miserable. I'm crampy, bloated, nauseous, cranky and lethargic. I seriously feel like doing nothing but laying on the couch, moaning about my nausea. I think that either the PCOS is throwing me out, or me going out is pissing off the PCOS. I don't know. But it needs to stop.

I'm coming back soon, promise.

Hugs & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!