CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

11 Weeks!

How far along? 11 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Down 4 pounds from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Not really. I wear yoga pants a lot though...
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: It hates me. No problem falling asleep AT ALL... but I wake up anywhere from 3-6 am and have FITS falling back asleep.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little sweet pea kicking and moving his/her arms!!
Movement: Can't feel it, but I sure saw it!
Food cravings: I just want to be able to eat. Anything.
Gender: I always dream boy... except when I dream twins, then I have one of each...and I know I'm only having one...
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to do anything that requires standing... I still can't stand for more than a minute without getting nauseous.
What I am looking forward to: Successfully getting through the first trimester!
Weekly Wisdom: Poop regularly. If you can't, find some way of remeadying it before you get to the point I did yesterday. Ugh.
Milestones: Seeing the baby move!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!