CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

I am so all for SMALL government.

Go to this link. Watch the video. Get enraged. The end.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=320203

Oh, also, I FINALLY had a dream last night where the baby was a girl, not a boy. She was adorable. Her name was Mackenzie Rea (not so sure what that middle name is about...). It was a good dream!

I think I can officially feel my uterus peeping out of the top of my pubic bone. GET EXCITED.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the start of a baby belly! I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!