CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

13 Weeks!

I swear, on my life (sure) that um... I'll post more once school is out, mmmkay?

How far along? 13 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure. Haven't checked since my blow out yesterday.
Maternity clothes? In maternity pants as we speak, not really needing them perse, but my pre-pregnancy pants don't fit!
Stretch marks?Nope
Sleep: Loving it.
Best moment this week: When I had the energy to do 2 loads of laundry.
Movement:Nope... unless you count bowels and gas...
Food cravings: Salad. And sour stuff.
Gender: *shrugs*
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Energy. Not puking. Pooping.
What I am looking forward to: Popping!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't get so stopped up that you have to hug the toilet and pray.
Milestones: Moving to the second tri boards on thebump.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!