CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My dinner, in courses

So, tonight for dinner... I ate in courses.

This wasn't a conscious decision, it was merely out of hunger. While my Mom was still cooking, I was starving, so for my first course, I had baby carrots and ranch dressing.

For my second course? Macaroni with fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic.

My third course, a pork chop and yeast roll.

My fourth course, corn on the cob.

My fifth course, the dessert course, fresh strawberries and chocolate pudding.

Ah, it was good.

Now, if I just FELT better, it would be more rewarding. I have a sinus infection/allergyness that is driving me up a wall. Constant headache, low grade fever, dry sinuses, sore throat, achy muscles, itchy/burning eyes... Oh, and this fun cough that's making my abs hurt and my back hurt worse.

Pregnancy is going really well though! I don't have many symptoms right now, except for mood swings. We're having some issues, that I can't really write about here for another few weeks, but its pretty stressful. Because of that, I have cried like 7 times in the past 2 days. Enough to slowly drive me crazy.

Pray for my sanity (haha!) and pray for a job that we applied for for Carl with UPS. If he managed to get it, it would be the biggest Godsend ever. It sounds perfect (at least on paper!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!