CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

A change.... will do you good now...



EDIT: Anyone know why my header isn't working? It's REAL pretty...


Ah, change is in the air.

Or, ahem, at least on the blog.

Like the new look? I'm not big on lime green...the last layout was just the only one I could find that had three columns.

I need to work on the header some, no?

Promise, a post of substance is coming soon. It's going to reflect my reaction (and common ground) of L.'s post.

New background, new siggy.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love your header! How did you make it/what program did you use? I do like your siggy too... See I wanna get mine changed too but I want to do my own EVERYTHING! I just wish I had Photoshop...

    Looks great can't wait to see it all up and stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful header and new look!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!