CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I refuse

I refuse to talk about all that is bothering me.

I refuse to be a negative person.

I refuse to fall into the same spring time depression that I get every year.

I refuse to let other people get to me.

I refuse to dwell on the bad.

I refuse to merely sit idly by and let my future jeopardize itself.

I pledge to move forward.

I pledge to try harder.

I pledge to take things standing up, or on my knees (in prayer) but not in the fetal position.

I pledge to listen to my body.

I pledge to listen to my heart.

I pledge to do whats best for my family.

I pledge to have no regrets.

I pledge to trust God.

I pledge to let go.

I pledge to try and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!