CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Let’s see...what didn’t I do this week?

Hmm, I most definitely did not spend Wednesday night with the worst headache ever, a cold cloth over my eyes, peeking out in between commercial breaks to watch Ghost Hunters instead of going to sleep like I needed to, simply because my husband won’t let me watch Ghost Hunters at the apartment. Not me!

On that same night, I also didn’t get majorly excited because there was FINALLY a new Monsterquest on the History channel. Not me!

My husband and I didn’t get into a major arguement in the middle of Wal-mart, over something incredibly trivial, last night simply because I had not communicated to him my thoughts in the past week. Nope, not me!

I also didn’t moan in pleasure last night, simply from laying down on my very own bed, and sinking down into the memory foam. Not me! I’d never do anything like that!

I am also not typing this, in it’s original state, in class. I wouldn’t do that!

I didn’t mentally curse my husband several times last night when he came to bed freezing cold. I was already freezing cold. I did not want his cold body snuggling up to me, and I most certainly didn’t try to butt-push him out of the bed! Not me!

And I am not, at 21, having hot flashes and gray hair. Not me!

What haven’t you done this week? Head over to MckMama’s blog and join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!