CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Melilla

This sweet little girl is the daughter of our "old" youth minister Travis, and his wife Emily. Melilla was diagnosed with leukemia in January (I believe) and is now in remission! However, her journey is not over. She and her parents still desperately need prayers.

Over the weekend, I got my wedding photos (YAY!) and included in them were these beautiful pictures of Melilla. I wanted to share them with you, as well as with her parents.


That's my nephew on the right!


Melilla and Emily


I love this look!!!


My favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!