CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Heavy Heart

I find myself with a heavy heart today. Just as I have felt for the past 8-9 days. My heart is so heavy for Mckmama and her family, and especially for sweet, sweet baby Stellan.

I find myself, on an almost hourly basis, reaching for my computer to check twitter or blogger. I always want to check on Stellan, and know that he's doing okay. It breaks my heart when MckMama posts that he's going into V-tach, or that he's having a bad day.

How odd is it that we fall so in love with people we've never met? Yet, I feel like I know Mckmama and her whole family. I hurt for them. I've lost sleep over their journey. I just want to make everything better for them.

School is really getting me down. We start spring break on Friday, and then when we return, we only have 3 more weeks of school! woohoo! I have 2 papers to do over spring break, and a toooooon of other homework. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. http://neatha.blogspot.com/

    I made a image for Melilla I thought you might be interested in using it on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cousin,

    I lurk on your blog a lot, and I check your updates often.

    Just wanted you to know, maybe to make you smile. Or to know that someone else, however far away-- and no matter how long it has been since we've seen one another--is thinking of you and hoping you are well.

    Hope things get better for you.


    Much love,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about Stellan..I'm praying faithfully too.

    Glad school will be over soon--I'm sure that will be a big relief!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!