CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck O'the Irish

I've not had a very Irishy day...I must admit. I'm a bad person and skipped class this morning to sleep in... I didn't feel well, at all. And I couldn't subject myself to that class feeling the way that I did. I did, however, go to chapel... and then picked up Bug, and then came home. Bug fell asleep with Carl on the couch, and then I just pittered around the apartment, trying to stay as quiet as possible. Bug left at his usual time, and then I curled up on the couch. My husband has done an excellent job taking care of me, anyone wanna come help him and wash our dishes? I can't stand to do them, and I know he doesn't want too!

We watched some Lois and Clark, and then we watched NCIS, The Mentalist...and now I guess its.. well, I don't know what this show is... but it comes on after the Mentalist.

I turned in an assignment a day early. Is this not outstanding? Oh, and that homework that I spent all weekend working on? Isn't due until next week. GROWL.

I am about to go get in the bathtub. I don't feel like taking a shower, but I'm too stinky to not do something! I think a nice, warm bath is in order!

I SWEAR that there will be a post of substance by the end of the week! 2 movie reviews are coming, Nights in Rodanthe and Australia. Get excited!

Pray for my friend, she's going through a very rough time right now, and my heart goes out to her.

Pray for the Tippings family, they were pregnant with Sextuplets and lost all 6 over the course of last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!