CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I definitely do not feel like climbing back in bed and just staying there all day.

I did not just make 2 pieces of toast, only to be able to choke down 1 slice.

I did not cry so hard last night, for no reason, that I finally got to go to sleep... in essence, I did not cry myself to sleep!

I do not have a horrible aversion to cooking tonight, and am, in fact, not dreading it.

I also, am not DREADING going to work/class today. SO much so that I want to cry again.

And I definitely am not still working on homework that was due last Thursday.

That's my Not me! Monday. Head over to MckMama's blog!

Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!