CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hair!

So... some time ago (February 27th to be exact)I went poo-less (shampoo that is) and began doing a modified curly girl routine. You can check out my routine at this post.

So, this is just to tell how, almost a month later, my hair is doing.

IT'S WONDERFUL! I haven't used shampoo in a month, yet my hair is the shiniest, softest, strongest it has ever been. I have naturally curly hair. Not cork-screw curls, but pretty curly. I have fought with dry hair for YEARS.

I used to have to wash my hair every other day. Now I can go much longer, and still not have greasy hair. It's FABULOUS. There is no way that if you saw me on the street you would think I didn't use shampoo.

I highly recommend a baking soda wash if you have dandruff, even if you incorporate it with your normal shampoo. It has almost completely rid my hair of dandruff, and I don't get itchy scalp like I used to.

I know use a quarter size amount of Herbal Essence curl gel on my hair. Before I used 2-3 different products and I STILL didn't get the curls I get now. LOVE it.

You can email me if you have questions, but I just wanted to share how excited I am that this works!

Oh, and P.S. If you have long, curly hair. You so need to plop. It makes your hair SO MUCH LESS FRIZZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!