CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reason's I'm Absent

In bulleted form, because I have no energy to do more...

- Last Thursday we went to Richmond and packed up the apartment. It took Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning due to our allergies in that place.
- Saturday we moved.
-Sunday we had church. I did freelance.
- Monday Keevia had a chiro appointment, then Mom and I went back to Richmond and cleaned the apartment.
- Tuesday we spoke to the bank and the trailer company and went to Wal-mart.
- Today, I should have done my freelance stuff earlier. But I didn't. So I'm doing it now. At 11 pm, when I can barely hold my eyelids open.
- I'm working my first freelance job. Did I mention that? I'm grading essays for a professor in Australia. Yes, I know that's odd.
- Keevia is teething, and isn't too happy about it.
- Her naps are wonky, I know it's partially because we've been traveling so much, and partially because of teething.
- I am worn out.
- Mom and I are currently trying to fit all of our stuff that doesn't fit in our 10x15 storage unit in our house.
- I am having to wash every.single.piece.of.clothing. that came from our apartment because of the allergens on it.
- Keevs is teething. I mentioned that, right?
- I cleaned out my closet today.
- I did 7 loads of laundry.
- I wake up at 7 and go to bed at midnight.
- We're going to see the other grandparents this weekend, and I have to pack.
- My head feels like its going to explode because I have three... THREE more essays to correct tonight.
- I think this stopped making sense about 6 bulleted posts ago.
- I'm going back to grading papers now...

2 comments:

  1. hope you get some sleep/rest very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You most certainly have your hands full and here I thought I had it bad :p Get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!