CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WOAH!

I've been busy. When I sit down here and try to write out exactly why I suck at blogging, I can't really think of what I've done over the past few days, but I do know I'm EXHAUSTED and that I've been busy.

So, what have I been doing?

I've been googling paint colors and wallpaper patterns for our house we should be getting soon!! I'm SO excited. It wasn't our first choice, but you know what? It was a total God thing, and I'm totally going to go with it. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to make my wonderful sized living room (13x17) not feel SO NARROW.

Oh, and I've also been running around trying to get everything in order so we CAN buy a house. Bank visits, lawyer visits, getting land deeded to us, site inspection for a septic system... Man, I feel like a grown-up or something....

I went to KCU (with Keevia and Carl) yesterday to finish up all the paperwork, interviews and such for me to graduate in May! I'm very excited about this as well! I actually finished all class work in August, but because KCU only has 1 graduation ceremony a year, I walk in May.

I've made, oh, about 50 trips to Wal-mart the past few days. Carl's been working (per usual), and even worked with some family friends on Saturday. I've done a lot of laundry, tried to pick the house up for my Mom, and generally just watching home improvement shows and continually crunching the numbers. I've also been trying to walk a lot, and implement some new eating rules for myself.

That's about all I've done, yet when I read over it, it doesn't seem like that much! Maybe next week things will be calmer, and I can take a breather and write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!