CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

A little bout moi

I filled this out as a "tagged" note on facebook, but I thought I'd post it here as well! For anyone who doesn't know me IRL, this will give you a little background :)

1. I love my vegtables. I crave them, and I get very upset when I don't have them... but I cannot, under any circumstances, stand pees. Or celery. Ew.

2. I used to write Backstreet Boy fan fiction, and Vin Diesel. I still write the Vin Diesel sometimes :)

3. I would probably take someone out to meet Kristen Chenoweth in person. Or any member of BSB.

4. I'm currently driving my dream car. I absolutely love my Ford Focus.

5. When I was about 10-12 years old, I began planning my wedding. When I got married, I didn't include a single thing from my childhood dream.

6. My dream job would be decorating/designing baby nurseries. Or weddings.

7. I one day want to own a used bookstore/cafe that features made from scratch healthy seasonal foods.

8. I own all four seasons of Lois and Clark the New Adventures of Superman.

9. I have cried at cat food commercials before. As pathetic as that is, I'm still glad I have the amount of compassion I have...even though it breaks my heart at times.

10. I wanted to be a nurse for the longest time, until one year, at the honey festival, an older gentleman got hurt. My mom (who is a nurse) jumped in and began taking care of him until the paramedics got there (and even after they WERE there she helped). I was merely in charge of crowd control... and I almost broke down. I was sobbing because he was in so much pain. I knew from then on that nursing was NOT for me.

11. I am pretty freakin knowledgeable about a lot of medical things however. I read. A lot.

12. During my sophomore year of college I took spinning lessons and learned how to spin my own yarn. That summer my Momma bought me a spinning wheel. I absolutely love doing it, it's so very calming and stress relieving... I just wish I had more TIME to do it.

13. Other than owning a bookstore and maybe someday writing a novel.... my entire life goal is to be a mommy to a baby I can hold in my arms.

14. I love children. Especially small children. I love babysitting them... at EKU I babysat 6 under the age of 12 by myself. I loved it.

15. I'm absolutely obbsessed with reading chick lit. But just the absolutely pointless feel good chick lit. Not anything with substance, that's too much like homework.

16. I love to cook... and I love to bake... I'm much more successful at cooking than I am baking...although except for the last cake I made, I've been a very successful baker recently!

17. My dream day is sleeping late, getting up and taking a big bubble bath (in a bigger tub than we own) , having coffee brought to me in the tub, a relaxing massage, then curling up in my comfy pj's in front of a fire, or curling up in front of the tv and not having to cook, clean, wash dishes, do laundry or do homework all day long!

18. I sometimes think that you need a passport to come to ky.... and I'm ok with that. I'm in love with our heritage and our way of life.

19. I love scarves....sometimes a little too much.

20. As pale as I usually am... if you get me out in the sun very much...woo!!! Go look at my myspace pictures to see... you could see it when I went to the bahamas!

21. I love doing outdoor stuff, even though no one *coughmyhusbandcough* believes me. This past summer the library staff went canoeing and I LOVED it. The like 2 times I've went four wheeling, I loved that too. I adore fishing. I love nature hikes... I'm so excited to start geocaching!

22. I absolutely love to paint, draw, take pictures, crochet, knit, spin, read, sing, watch movies, quilt, cross stitch, dance, read more, cuddle, read more and sleep.

23. I have insomnia... but it's not regular enough to be a real problem. However, there are weeks when I might get 2-4 hours of sleep a night, and feel more energized than I have in a while.

24. I've been to NY, San Fransisco, taken a car all the way to Phoenix, been to the Bahama's, Saint Louis, Georgia 3 times, Florida... and I want to do MORE!!! I can't wait til our trip to RI this spring break!

25. I cannot wait to be pregnant again, but I'm trying to be as patient as possible... when that special time comes however, I will be absolutely petrified. The miscarriage was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but one of the most spiritually rewarding. I've been able to touch so many lives through the miscarriage, and I am eternally grateful for that. However, that said, I never want to have to go through it again... and I will be petrified even after 12 weeks, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Great not me monday i really enjoyed reading your not me's

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!