CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prayer and Pain

I have two things to write about today. The first is very, very important. The second is not.

Please, please, please pray urgently for a little girl named Melila. We got a report from a friend of her family today that she as leukemia. She is the daughter of my husband and my former youth minister. In fact, her parents took Carl and I on our first "date" our freshman year of high school. She (Melila) came to our wedding, which was the first time I met her. When they were sitting in the church, before all the festivities began, she turned to her mom and asked "Where are all the princesses mommy?" Later, she got a rose from someone and carried it around for the rest of the day. I kid you not, she is undoubtably the cutest little girl in the world.

Her parents have been preparing for several years now to make a permanent move to Bulgaria to minister to the gypsies.

Please pray that the source we heard from was incorrect. Or, if they were correct, that it is a very minor form of leukemia.

Second, and completely trivial in comparison....

I tried to break and mutilate my toe while babysitting today. I stubbed my toe on the couch, and through the searing pain, I kept going.. until i realized my sock was red at the pinkie toe. After closer examination, I noticed that despite the fact that it had gone numb... it was definitely not uninjured.

I managed to possibly break it, AND rip about a dime sized amount of skin off the tip of it. G-R-OSS.

If I knew how to post my fertilityfriend.com chart, I would. It's entertaining. I promise.

Thats all. One more paper.

1 comment:

  1. I have placed this prayer request on our new Prayer Blog http://beforehisthrone.blogspot.com hope that is okay with you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!