CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

P.S. If you have never read MckMama's blog... go do so now. And start with Tantrums 101 by Smallfry. If you have any experience with small children, you will LOVE this!

My Not Me! Monday is as follows:
I certainly did not have 2 other couples over for dinner last week, fix chicken ala king, and while trying to brown the biscuits, put it on the top rack of the stove and scrap off the top layer of biscuits on the broiler... nope, not me!

I most definitely did not spend every day last week writing a paper because I had put them off for two weeks. Nope, not me!

I didn't spend all weekend goofing off because I finally got those papers done, when I have a presentation and 8 chapters of a book to read... not me!

and I am MOST certainly not sitting at work writing a Not ME! Monday post!!!

Head over to MckMama's blog and check out her, and everyone else's Not Me Monday posts!! You'll get a laugh, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Shaina,

    I just wanted to leave a note. I found you through Melanie at Waiting Patiently with an Angel, who's also been a big help to me since my missed miscarriage at 12 weeks in December.

    I hope you're doing okay today (it's crazy how some days I can be fine, and some days I just want to curl up in a ball!) and that your semester is off to a good start.

    -Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your are not goofing off at work and writing a blog post.

    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!