CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Emotions are weird.

I've been doing pretty well for the past couple of days, but just now I was checking my facebook, and I noticed a friend had put some new baby pictures up, so I glanced at them... Normally, this hasn't bothered me in the least. But today... she had a picture of her daughter in a adorable Christmas dress, and a note that said "My perfect Christmas present."

That was it. I lost it. I didn't sob, but I did cry... just as the tears are coming to my eyes again. Why is it just random tears? Why is it just random emotions? WHY?

I have so much to do, yet I now just want to curl up and cry. Period. Exclamation point.

I feel completely incompetent at life in general, and homework especially.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby. I know how much a heart hurts after and how unexpectedly the tears come... Praying for your heart's journey and gentler days ahead,
    lynette x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!