CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

I laid an egg.

At least, thats what it looked/felt like.

Yesterday, I began cramping around 3 pm, again. After I walked to Dr. Starr's office and back, I literally thought I wasn't going to make it back to the apartment. But, I did. I took some ibuprofen, and then settled into my chair. When the time came to get ready for feast I was feeling a little bit better, so I managed to get ready pretty painlessly!

So, Carl and I began the less than a block walk to Feast. Once we got in Lusby, and began walking down the hallway, I had a searing pain in my abdomen, and then I felt a gush of blood flow. I was only wearing a light pad, as all my Maxi's were in the Feast locker room. I grabbed Carl's hand, and then felt something pass down. Carl asked if I was alright, and I said I thought I was. Everytime I took a step though, I could feel something. It was a very awkward feeling! I didn't make it all the way back to the locker rooms, but instead stopped in the public restroom. I had bright red in the toilet as soon as I sat down, and when I wiped... I had a huuuuuuuuuuuuge piece of tissue that for all the world looked like an egg (except it was bright red). I'm not sure if it was the placenta (although I didn't think I was far enough along for a placenta), or what it was. It was just an egg shaped piece of red tissue with white epithial tissue sticking to one side of it. Gross.

I had completely soaked the pad, and almost overflown it when I got to the locker rooms. I switched for a Maxi and went on. However, I didn't bleed much at all during the entire performance. Since then, it's been very light and very intermittent.

As I write this, however, I'm starting to lightly cramp. Along with being ABSOLUTELY freezing cold. Yuck.

Ah, Homework, then dishes, then feast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!