CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Oops...

I'm sure I've blogged about my love affair with chiropractors before. I seriously wouldn't be walking if it wasn't for them. Seriously. My chiropractor was in the hospital room with us when we gave birth, and adjusted Keevia for the first time when she was about 30 minutes old. Since that time, we've been seeing her a couple of times a month. I SWEAR her adjustments are why she sleeps so well!

So, we took her to the chiropractor today for a routine check up. She wasn't showing too many signs, but her pelvis was still out a little, and her occipital was as well. She was adjusted both ways, without any tears this time! We made it home, and, amazingly she went to sleep in Mamaw's lap. We laid her on Mamaw's bed (which we've done for months) and blocked her in with pillows.

Fast forward two hours. Without hearing a peep from her to show she'd woken up, we suddenly hear this loud THUMP followed by a pissed off baby. We ran in, Mom examined her quickly (SUCH a benefit having a nurse as a mommy!) and she said she was fine. I picked her up and snuggled her close. She proceeded to pull away and yell at the dog, so I'm sure she's fine.

She's a little staggery, but we can't seem to see any other problems. I think we'll be going back to the chiropractor soon though, just to be sure.

And we really were going to try to get her back in her crib tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!