CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Working Mama

I'm currently attempting to dust off my cobwebby fingers and begin freelancing again. I need a different way (other than quilting with my Momma) to bring in money to supplement our income. As blessed as I am to have the job with Mom, if we don't have more orders coming in soon, I'm going to be screwed. So. Different route for income.

I've began submitting proposals for different jobs, and I'm looking into subbing at my alma mater (blech.). It's not something I really look FORWARD to, but hey, it's a paycheck.

We'll see. Right now I'm in the very unfortunate situation of being the waiting duck. So I'm waiting. And quilting tomorrow.

But hey, I need to put that college diploma to use somehow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!