CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

All The Single Ladies People

I have a heart for singles. I know, I know... It's not like I was Kelly from http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/, going years and years praying for THE ONE. I met my hubby in high school, we dated on and off, and then I got married at 20. I'm not trying to be condescending or anything... I really feel for singles!

I have quite a few single friends in my life, and oh how I wish they would find someone. The hardest part about being married is how crappy I feel that I found my soulmate, and they're still looking.

A good girl friend is going through a hard break up right now. We're physically not in the same place right now, so I can't wrap my arms around her in love and protection. I know how hard those break ups are. And I know how hard they are right before Valentines day (WHY. Why do boys do that? I realize it's probably because they have NO idea that there is such a thing as Valentines day coming up, but, I digress). I know what it's like to talk wedding plans and have all that ripped out from under you in one fell swoop.

Even in my most stressful days, when that tiiiiiny little voice goes "What if you were just single and only had to worry about yourself?" I never really want to go back to being single. I know how the loneliness feels. I know how painful it is. How it kills your confidence.

So today I'm praying for all my single friends. For all the girls and guys I know who haven't found their ONE yet. May God grant you peace. May he show you His love in a greater way. May he smile blessings upon your life, and point you to the right person in His time, and in His way.

Who do you know that I can pray for?

P.S. This is one of Keevia's all time favorite songs. I do not understand my daughters obsession with Beyonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!