CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Do you know...

that feeling, when you're getting a papsmear, and your doctor is scrapping your cervix with a ginormous q-tip? (P.S. If you don't know this feeling, count yourself lucky... and when it comes time for you to know this feeling, find a female doctor to do it... men are just rough).

Anyway. That's the feeling that I had for 30+ minutes last night, as my daughter ground her head against my cervix. THIRTY MINUTES. I was literally almost in tears! I wasn't having any contractions with the grinding... but it wasn't a pleasant experience.

So, I woke up this morning, and have had five contractions since I got up (oops, make that six), but they're really light. However, this is most I've had in a row since Thursday.

I just pray they DO something... last Thursday was the most miserable day of my pregnancy because I had regular contractions for TWELVE HOURS and was sooooooooooo tired. So very, very tired.

I have an appointment tomorrow, so I hope this kiddo's head grinding at least did SOME good and softened my cervix some more. If I'm had 90-100% effaced, I will walk this child out of me tomorrow night.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness girl... Not only are you pregnant and I never knew because I don't get on alot but your about to pop anytime! Congrats... Sorry I have been laying low these past couple of months but ive been busy. I am in college and working part time and well I am also expecting too! I am 9 weeks. My due date is May 24th.. All is well.. Seems I have nausea all day long but thank God no vomiting. I can deal with that! I wish you the best at your appt tomorrow and may the Lord give you peace and strength..

    Your sister in Christ,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!