CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Not ME! Monday



I have definitely not spent the last three nights tossing and turning, instead of sleeping peacefully like all pregnant women!

I definitely didn't go to the Chiropractor this morning and almost cry because I was SO HAPPY to be there, knowing I'll sleep better tonight.

Everytime I have a contraction, I definitely don't get super excited for all of the 30 seconds it lasts, only to have my hopes dashed when there's not one after it.

As much as I love and miss my husband, I'm definitely not upset that I don't have to cook for him this week.

And I definitely DON'T want this baby out of me, one way or the other!

What are you NOT feeling, or have you NOT done this week? Go to MckMama's blog and sign up!

Shaina

3 comments:

  1. I am jealous of you getting to go to the Chiropractor today! I am also jealous of the fact that you are not having to sit a desk working and freezing. I swear I think I might cry if my back doesn't stop hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your sweet baby girl...
    hope that everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!