CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

So...

I'm having a baby tomorrow.

Okay, not really. But I'd like to. Like, really, really like to.

I DO have an appointment tomorrow, and she will be stripping my membranes again.

I need to remember to ask about on-callness though. She told me at 20 weeks, but, um, this is 19 weeks later. I have no idea what she said.

This kiddo keeps pushing her head down against my cervix, and it's causing back pain, which I hope means she's getting the picture and trying to find her way out.

I'm also have random, intermittent contractions. PLEASE let this stripping work.

Oh, and I totally meant to make baby-legs today. Darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!