CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I don't know about this...

So... as I sit here, 36weeks and 5 days pregnant... I have realized that I am not ready for my daughter to come.

Oh, physically we are very ready. The car seat is in the car, the pack n play is set up, the clothes are washed, the diapers are in their cute diaper basket...

But I'm not ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I LOVE being pregnant. I have had a very, very easy pregnnacy, and as ready as I am to meet my daughter, I don't want to lose this connection I have to her right now. I feel her every move, I feel her every hiccup... she jumps when I startle her, she hears my every heart beat.

That's SUCH a big connection. I don't want to lose it.

Childbirth scares me... as I prepare more for it (or, as my body prepares for it) I keep feeling "real" contractions, and trying not to panic. Actually, I'm 3 cms already and have barely felt it. I'm praying I progress this way the rest of the dilation...haha!

Alright, my nostalgia is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!