CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've found the reason

Behind the current lack of posts.

Tonight is the first night this week that Keevie has went down before 11 pm. She's not been napping well, and I just assumed that it was 4 month wakeful.

As you know, on Tuesday I broke out the "Shred" and did a whopping 8 mins and 18 seconds. I then felt like I was going to die.

I STILL feel like I'm going to die. Seriously. I feel like I have the flu.

Also, Keevia had some "dead skin" on her lower lip this week. And she's just been acting off.

My nipples are starting to hurt when I BF. My right one always hurts with initial latch on, but now my left one is. I have stabbing boob pain. Keevia's "dead skin" won't go away.

Yeah... 99% sure we have thrush. 100% sure it sucks. A lot.

So, plans to go to the apartment/Lexington tomorrow are canceled, as we will be attempting to get into the Pedi. I had a prescription of Diflucan which I began taking tonight. Thankfully Keevie's 4 month well-baby is next Friday, so maybe we can just get it out of the way this week!

So yeah. This is the first night I haven't been up til 11:30ish trying to get an overtired baby down. I think I'm going to take advantage of her being asleep and hit the hay myself. 3:30 comes way, WAY to early methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!