CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

McFatty MondayTuesday! Week 7!

I still weigh 226.

I officially hate myself. Okay, not really. But I'm fed up with myself. I think a lot of it is the fact that I stay home with the baby a lot... and if I'm just sitting around, I eat. I went to "work" with Mom (for those of you who don't know, my Mom owns a quilt shop next door to our house) 2 days last week, and that really helped. I ate drastically less throughout the day because I was up, on my feet, working. I got some exercise in that way as well. YOU try strapping a 13 lb baby to your back and then walking up and down this little tract while you quilt. It works muscles, lemme tell you.

But, I didn't use the exercise machine. I didn't do the Shred.

I did go to our Valentines day sweets party, and with each bite I took, I cursed myself a little, BUT I KEPT EATING. These aren't healthy eating habits y'all.

I thought that being accountable to someone, or many someones, would help me. Obviously it has not. So, I decided to do Blairs trick, of taking pictures.



Now then. These were taken today, not 7 weeks ago. I HAVE lost inches since then, but NO weight. I would LIKE to be 180. I would LIKE to be a size ten. I'm currently a size 16/18. Ignore the facial expression. Mom's cats were fighting on the back of the couch right about the time this snapped.

That's another thing I think that's hindering my weight loss. We're living with my Mom. Fast recap for those of you who only read my blog for McFatty Mondays. My husband and I (and daughter) are living with my parents while we try to move out our stuff from an apartment an hour and a half away. We're in the process of purchasing a manufactured home, and moving it onto their property. It's a very, VERY long process and pretty stressful. The stress isn't helping, I'm sure, but mainly its the fact that my Momma buys food SO MUCH BETTER than the food I buy, so its all there, and its tempting to eat.

BUT, I'm not going to focus on the negative. I'm choosing the focus on the positive.

- I have eradicated Pop from my diet EXCEPT when we go out to eat (which is rare). Give me a little time, and this will be eradicated as well.

- I have drank SO much more water this week. I'm having to pee a TON, but its worth it.

- I DID THE SHRED TODAY. Let me pause for a moment to speak about this...

HOLY SHIZNIT THAT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I only did 8 mins and 18 seconds (thank you darling daughter for waking up from your nap and needing to eat. You saved poor Momma), and honestly, I think that was enough. I can barely lift my arms, and lifting my daughter is a struggle. I can barely walk to the swing to get a toy. I AM GOING TO DIE. I think I'm going to change it to the like, 90 day shred or something. I don't need FAST results, I need long lasting ones, and with my fibro, I need to not do damage that would make it HARDER for me to work out.

But. I DID IT. I got off my fat rear and DID it. There is hope!

So, goals:

No more emotional eating this week.
No more sweets.
More water.
Don't eat out.

GO!

2 comments:

  1. You are my hero! haha I couldn't cut pop out of my diet if I wanted to. Well maybe I could but not with them buying it. I think that everything will change when spring gets here and I can actually get out and be active. But when I am home I am either at the computer or in bed and always snacking on something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck this week.........you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!