CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pit Crew

Keevia loves bath time, but she's not so crazy about the drying off part, especially if she's super tired. We don't bath very often, but co-shower, which means Carl and my Mom get her lotioned, diapered and dressed while I finish showering and get dressed myself. This conversation took place after I had came out of the bathroom, and both Carl and Mom were trying to dress a screaming baby.

Daddy: "Look, she has her own pit crew"
Me: (without missing a beat) "Yeah, I'm just here for the refueling"

*grin*

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!