CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

So fresh and so clean (clean).

I washed my hair.

Yes, that WAS my big achievement of the day. And no, I'm not ashamed!

Actually... I got up, went to church, enjoyed a pot-luck at church, came home, put the babe down for a nap, got a call from the Mom in law, did some surfing and some TV watching, put Keevs down again for a nap, her grandparents showed up 10 minutes later, we visited for about 2 hours, they left, I gave Keevia a bath, nursed her to sleep, ate a turkey sandwich, got the carseat out of our car and put it in my dads, took a shower, washed and dried my hair, and now I'm writing this blog post.

Whew. Exhausting day, huh?

I know y'all were just DYING for me to write a long, run-on sentence about every thing I did today. I left out bathroom trips (you're welcome).

Mom's van key will not work in her van. It's been kind of going in and out, but this morning it would NOT turn. So, my parents sprayed silicone in there, and are hoping when it gets above freezing tomorrow it'll at least start up so we can get it to the shop in town. My car used to do this as well, and the shop was able to fix it. It almost seems as though the van isn't in park properly (although it SAYS it is) because the steering wheel isn't locked like it's supposed to be. It's a 1998 Dodge Voyager I believe, so its not like it's a new car, ha! I hope we can get it working soon though. Dad's staying home from work tomorrow to help us get to the chiropractor (as both Mom and I need to go).

This has been one ramble of a post. I promise, one with more substance is coming soon! Oh, and Keevie pictures to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!