CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Woo!

This has been a rough week. Trying to freelance with a 15 month old is not recommended.

We're chilling out at the Nudder Mamaw's tonight, and possibly going to Keevia's Great-Great Grandma's birthday party tomorrow (how many people can say THAT?).

I have some awesome posts coming up for you, you know, once I have a chance to breathe.

- Recession Proof Your Pantry
- D-I-V-O-R-C-E
- The Dilemma of the SAHM
- "Relaxed" Parenting

That's just a preview!

2 comments:

  1. I have found it a hard week to find the time to sit and write too. A sick toddler is exhausting.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!