CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

McFatty Monday... week 3!!!

So...

The scale at my Mom's read 225. I don't know if thats down or not from last week... but oh well.

It's hard to eat healthy at Mom's, or to follow any of my diet stuff except the pop rule. She has too much good food at her house! I have managed to up my water intake, but thats about it.

I did work out 2 times last week. WOOT WOOT. I'm getting ready to pack up the girl and head into town to go walk around the track a few times. I'm super, SUPER excited about this.

Keevs has had a WONDERFUL day and I'm hoping this trend continues all week long. We're heading back to the apartment tomorrow, so if it does, maybe... just maybe I can break the plastic on the outside of "The 30 Day Shred" and actually do it.

That's my goal for the week! It's supposed to be rainy, so I won't get to walk anymore this week, but oh well. I WILL work out, and when I come back to Mom's next friday, I'll use her new work out machine as well.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!