CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!

Can I get a woot woot? Can I get an Amen?

Carl got the transfer!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!! This means that we can now move home! He actually starts work on February 8th, and will continue to work in Winchester this coming week. Plus, instead of 21 hours a week, he'll start out at 25, and hopefully, HOPEFULLY get placed in Plumbing and get 35 hours a week. The ONLY downer to this is that he would go off of a schedule (I.E. He works from 5am-10am M-F, to finding out what hours we works every week).

Oh, the other downer, the one we need MAJOR prayer for.

Our lease is not up until May/June. That means we are supposed to be paying $395+utilities for an apartment that is now 2+ hours away from Carl's job. We need OUT of that lease. We're waiting until he starts working in Hazard before we call and beg and plead. So pray we can get out of the lease, because heaven knows we need that money.

We've picked out a trailer, and once he moves up in hours we're going to go to the bank and see how much money we can get. I'm praying it's enough for our home. Then we have to get a water hookup (praying we can just hook on to Mom's on that one) as well as electric, a sewer system, etc. It's going to be HIGH STRESS.

Totally unrelated note: I went to the chiropractor this morning, who is a very good friend of mine, and I told her I had some exciting news. And apparently she looked at my Mom with big eyes all excitedly. And then I told her we were moving back to Jackson and she got disappointed. She thought I was pregnant again!

Yes. We want more children, but boy oh boy do I have my hands full with just one right now. The thought of being pregnant again right now, as much as I LOVED being pregnant, literally makes me want to cry!

Oh, and for the people who wondered: Carl is currently not enrolled in school. For right now we're concentrating on our family, and he's concentrating on providing for his family. My deepest desire is to be a stay-at-home mom to my children, and thankfully he fully encourages and supports that desire. He really is the best hubby in the entire world! I'm attempting to take on some freelance writing/proofreading jobs, and since we'll be in Jackson full time, I can start helping Momma in the shop some more.

In more realistic terms, Carl needs to re-take the ACT and see if he can get the requirement for teaching in this state. If he can't, we need to re-evaluate what he's going to do. If he can, then fine, we can go back and try again. But we're already over $20 in debt from our college careers, and we don't need to continue to go in debt without a true goal in front of us. So, we're playing it by ear right now.

I think that's the most of the news this way. Please keep praying us home, and we're SO grateful for the prayers that got him the job! God is good (ALL THE TIME!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!