CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh, Arby's fries...

Dear Arby's Curly Fries,

You and I have had a very long relationship. We've been friends for quite a while. You happen to be my BFF in the french fry world. That's why this letter is so very hard for me to write.

You give my baby a bellyache. When I eat your delicious spicy goodness, you make my baby scream from gas. That's why this is a breakup letter.

I hate to do this, and I hate to say this. But your crunchy curls will not pass my lips for at least another year and nine months. Maybe by then I will be immune to your fast food powers. This is good for me, it'll help me break the spell.

So, goodbye my wonderful crunchy, curly, spicy potatoey goodness. I shall miss you, but my babies belly is more important.

Love,

The Diva's Mom

P.S. So far sausage of any kind and Arby's curly fries are the only food I strickly CANNOT eat. Odd, but whatever works!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, ha, ha!! What is it about those curly fries? {grin}

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your questions or comments! Please, please, PLEASE make sure your email is listed in your profile, to PLEASE provide it here so I can respond to you! If you prefer, email me at divasmomblog @ gmail dot com!